INTERVIEW: PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT OCTOBER 2017
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) has announced the list of selected applicants for interview in the following institutions; Muhimbili National Hospital (MNH), Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI), Government Chemistry Laboratory Agency (GCLA), Tanzania Forest Services (TFS), The Local Government Training Institute (LGTI), and Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Interview date: 14-21 October 2017
- Identity card
- The accepted ID cards are National ID Card, Passport,Voting card or Employment ID card
- Original certificates; Form Four, Form Six, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree and other certificates depending on the field.
- “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, “FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS” WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region and Sub Sahara Africa.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government, politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values:
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery;
- Loyalty to Government;
- Courtesy to all;
- Respect for the law; and
- Proper use of official information.