THE UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA (UDOM): SELECTED APPLICANTS: DEGREE PROGRAMMES 2017/2018
The following applicants have been selected for admission into various degree programmes at the University of Dodoma (UDOM) for 2017/2018 academic year. All selected applicants are advised to observe the following:
CATEGORY A: SELECTED APPLICANTS WITH MULTIPLE ADMISSIONS
- Confirm through SMS using the following numbers: 0710-500-836/0710-495-222. The confirmation should indicate your name, programme and f4 index number.
- Deadline for confirmation is Sunday 8th October 2017.
- List of Applicants with multiple admission: CLICK HERE>>> SELECTED-APPLICANTS-WITH-MULTIPLE-ADMISSIONS-UDOM
CATEGORY B: SELECTED APPLICANTS WITHOUT MULTIPLE ADMISSIONS
- Report at the University on 28/10/2017 and participate in a compulsory orientation programme to start on 30th Monday 2017.
- Admission letters and other instructions will be available in the accounts used during the online applications.
- List of selected applicants: CLICK HERE>>> SELECTED-APPLICANTS-WITHOUT-MULTIPLE-ADMISSIONS-UDOM
The University of Dodoma was formally established in March 2007 following the signing of the charter by the president of United Republic of Tanzania. The first academic programmes commenced in September 2007.
The University has been designed on a campus college mode each of which will be semi autonomous. In its structure, the university has six colleges. These are:
- College of Education
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Informatics and Virtual Education
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Health and Allied Sciences
- College of Earth Sciences
- College of Business Studies and Law
UDOM initially started with four schools, namely Education, Humanities, Social Sciences and informatics. Currently six colleges are Operational. These are College of Education, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Informatics and Virtual Education, College of Earth Sciences, College of Natural and mathematical Sciences and the College of Health Sciences.
University of Dodoma Student Organization
The University has a students association “The University of Dodoma Students Organization” (UDOSO) of which all students are automatically members by registration. The UDOSO Office is under the mentorship of the Office of Dean of Students. The Organization is an important link between students and the university management. The organization contributes in decision making on matters that affect students welfare, social activities, games and sports entertainment. Main aims of UDOSO include: To ensure academic and social well-being of UDOM students To liaise with other Universities for exchange of ideas, knowledge and experiences so as to be aware of what is happening globally. To represent students in the University participatory organs.
WALIOCHAGULIWA UDOM 2017/2018