SELECTED APPLICANTS FOR ADMISSION INTO NON -DEGREE PROGRAMMES (2017-2018)
The following applicants have been selected for admission into Non-Degree programmes at the University of Dodoma (UDOM) for 2017/2018 academic year. All selected applicants are advised to observe the following:
- Download admission letters and invoices at UDOM online Admission System available at udom.ac.tz, using the user name and password provided during online application process.
- Report at the University on 28/10/2017 and participate in a compulsory orientation programme to start on 30th Monday October 2017.
- Selected applicant:
The University of Dodoma was formally established in March 2007 following the signing of the charter by the president of United Republic of Tanzania. The first academic programmes commenced in September 2007.
The University has been designed on a campus college mode each of which will be semi autonomous. In its structure, the university has six colleges. These are:
- College of Education
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Informatics and Virtual Education
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Health and Allied Sciences
- College of Earth Sciences
- College of Business Studies and Law
UDOM initially started with four schools, namely Education, Humanities, Social Sciences and informatics. Currently six colleges are Operational. These are College of Education, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Informatics and Virtual Education, College of Earth Sciences, College of Natural and mathematical Sciences and the College of Health Sciences.
University of Dodoma Student Organization
The University has a students association “The University of Dodoma Students Organization” (UDOSO) of which all students are automatically members by registration. The UDOSO Office is under the mentorship of the Office of Dean of Students. The Organization is an important link between students and the university management. The organization contributes in decision making on matters that affect students welfare, social activities, games and sports entertainment. Main aims of UDOSO include: To ensure academic and social well-being of UDOM students To liaise with other Universities for exchange of ideas, knowledge and experiences so as to be aware of what is happening globally. To represent students in the University participatory organs.