Employment Opportunities at Public and Private Institutions in Tanzania, June 2018
Open the links below to see the available positions and the descriptions on how to apply.
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA SERIKALINI NA SEKTA BINAFSI
1. Associate Trainees at IMMMA Advocates, June 2018 (4 Positions)
2. Resilience and Livelihood Team Leader at The World Vision Tanzania - Re-advertised June 2018
3. Job Vacancies at Save the Children, June 2018 (2 posts)
4. Wildlife Trade Project Officer at World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) June 2018
5. Job Opportunities at The Aga Khan Foundation Tanzania, June 2018
6. Grants Officer at RTI International, June 2018
7. IT Volunteer at VSO Tanzania, June 2018
8. Vacancies at Jhpiego Tanzania, June 2018
9. Assistant Lecturers, Lecturers at Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA), June 2018
10. Drivers at The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), June 2018
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Scholarship Opportunities at TaSUBa (formerly known as the Bagamoyo College of Arts) June 20181. INTRODUCTION
Taasisi ya Sanaa na Utamaduni Bagamoyo—TaSUBa (formerly known as the Bagamoyo College of Arts) is a semi-autonomous Government Agency under the Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports that provides training, research and consultancy services in the arts and culture. TaSUBa aims to develop and promote East African countries’ arts and cultures by providing training, consultancy, conducting research, and organizing festivals, conferences and symposia. In 2012, TaSUBa was designated as the East African Centre of Excellence for Arts and Culture Development.
TaSUBa is proud to announce the availability of Sanaa Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship for the 2018/2019 Academic Year. The Scholarship will cover tuition fees whereas other related expenses (living, stationery, medical and travel) will be borne by the students. The Scholarship has been established to support gifted young artists from the East African Community to nurture their promising talents as artists.
Course Level: The Scholarship is available to pursue a One-Year Certificate Study Programme in the following areas:
i. Certificate in Performing and Visual Art
ii. Certificate in Film and Television Production
iii. Certificate in Music and Sound Production.
a) Applicants must be citizens of the East African Community Member States (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and South Sudan - 2 slots for each country – equally divided for both Male and Female genders). For interested Tanzanian applicants kindly contact TaSUBa for further clarifications before applying.
b) Applicants must be in good health.
c) Applicants must be holders of the Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education Examinations with a minimum of 4 passes.
d) Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
3. MODE OF APPLICATION
3.1 Download the “Sanaa Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship” Application Form from: www.tasuba.ac.tz.
3.2 Document to be submitted:
i. Duly filled out application form (typed or printed clearly).
ii. A copy of the Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education Examinations.
iii. Letter of recommendation from a professional art/ cultural body.
3.3 Submit your application electronically by scanning all the required documents via email to email@example.com with the subject heading “Sanaa Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship – 2018/2019” by 15 August, 2018.
1. The Scholarship award covers Only Tuition Fees, Caution Money, Student Union Fee, Quality Assurance Fee and Student Identity Card.
2. Applicants must find means to cover other expenses (meals, accommodation, stationery, medical and travel) – for the estimated breakdown of these costs please visit: www.tasuba.ac.tz
3. Testimonials/Provisional results/Statements of results will not be accepted.
4. Any application without relevant documents shall be deemed as incomplete and, thus, will not be considered for the Scholarship.
5. Successful Scholarship applicants shall be notified before 14th September, 2018.
The Chief Executive,
Taasisi ya Sanaa na Utamaduni Bagamoyo (TaSUBa)
P.O. Box 32,
Tel. +255 (0)23 2440032, +255 763 408 792, +255 655 840 405, +255 713 297 626 or +255 683 993 401