Senior Internal Auditor at Workforce Management and Consultancy, May 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Job title: Senior Internal Auditor
Reports to: Head of Internal Audit
To provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Airline’s operations. This is through helpings the Airline to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes.
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
• Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions in the audit reports
• Supervises the Internal auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Compile the audit working papers to authenticate the audit observations
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of the Internal Auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree/ Advanced Diploma in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• One or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• A minimum of at least 3 years audit experience is required
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts
• Creating, receiving and keeping relevant records in accordance with correct filing rules.
• Disposing of records in accordance with authorized disposition instruments and established procedures.
Applications: Send your CV to; email@example.com
Deadline: 7th May 2018