Marketing Manager at Workforce Management and Consultancy, May 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA
VACANCIES/JOBS/CAREERS/EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTANCY TANZANIAJob Description
Job title: Marketing Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Corporate Affairs
To effectively manage marketing strategies in order to meet business objectives through different campaigns, branding, communications, products development programs, cost management in alignment with the marketing budget.
• Build brand equity, Brand consistency and promote business
• Manage all marketing activities, advertising and promotional activities, and effectively manage promotional materials and its distribution.
• Manage the Western Union brand ( promotion materials, working with WU agency for brand adherence )
• Establish marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data and implement the organizations marketing plan.
• Manage and enhance the corporate brand through effective mediums of advertising.
• Manage and clearly articulate product positioning, messaging, collateral and promotion goals and strategies.
• Work with Design houses, printers, agencies and ensure all communication developed adhere to the set brand guidelines
• Manage the Marketing department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget and Provide monthly tracking reports on budget and spending
• Digital Media (BANK’S Website Management, Facebook page, blogs, mails shots,)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Business Administration
• Master’s in Business Administration
Work experience & skills
• 4-5 years’ experience in Promotion & Marketing
Send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th May 2018
We assist our clients in positive transformation of their Human Resource and Management strategies through improving the quality, performance and efficiency of their approach and people to deliver improved customer experience.
Our core services include:
Recruitment & Headhunting
RECRUITMENT & HEADHUNTING
We use proven recruitment processes that are strategically aligned with global best practices to assist organizations to hire and retain the best candidates that have the right set of skills and experience to meet their human capital demands.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide customized programs that will transform the way your company operates by providing ‘Experiential Staff Training’ as a tool to achieve rapid, sustainable and radical improvement of performance across the enterprise.