Job Vacancies at Cv People Africa - Tanzania May, 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA CV PEOPLE AFRICA
HEAD OF SALES
Telecom, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We are looking for a high-performing head of Sales. The successful candidate will meet our client's customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The head of sales responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
Telecom, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Awesome opportunity for Executive Assistant to join a team of professional in Telecom company. The ideal candidate will be responsible in providing comprehensive governance, company secretary, management, administrative and communications support
- Support the MD regarding activities related to the management of human, financial and material resources
- Provide project management oversight support for ongoing projects.
- Assist the MD with the organization and follow-up of meetings and appointments, travel
- Gather data, build and/or maintain Excel-based files, prepare correspondence, meeting minutes, and reports
- Contribute to the development and preservation of a collaborative team environment with all EFC personnel
- Implement and manage a practical, efficient and functional document filing and management system
- Perform general office administrative tasks related to greeting of visitors, word processing and document management
- Maintaining the office diary for the MD and ensuring important meetings/activities are logged and reminders provided
- Organizing various meetings.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Manufacturing, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Our client is looking for a Human resource manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Responsible for recruitment of employees for the three companies.
- To prepare contract of the new employees.
- Responsible for smooth working environment on all companies.
- Responsible for termination procedures to employees of the three companies.
- To ensure workers discipline is maintained in both companies.
- To control all companies attendance registers.
- To maintain the morale of workers of the three companies.
- Responsible of employees training in both companies.
- To enforce good public relations.
- Responsible for the day to day activities of the security employees in the companies.
- To follow up and initiate the periodic performance evaluations at supervisors staff levels.
- Attend to company court proceedings both criminal and labour relation.
- Perform and manage all tasks related to HR and Administration.
- Perform any other job that may be assigned to you by the General Manager or Directors.
SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER
NGO, Mwanza, Tanzania
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Officer to undertake overall responsibility for annual budget planning, financial management, grants compliance and reporting at the field level, as well as consolidating donor financial report from implementing partners and coordinating withcllients financial matters.
Maintain the overall financial accounting and reporting
- Prepare annual and supplementary grant budgets and revisions in accordance with program implementation plan.
- Implement grant administration policies and procedures in line with grant agreement and organization policies.
- Monitoring of grant budgets and expenditures to ensure activities are implemented within the approved budget
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with funding agency, collaborating organizations, and multiple internal offices to ensure proper and timely grant administration
- Provide competent and timely assistance and guidance to Program management. Analyze spending and provide feedback and analysis to program management on areas with significant over or underspending.
- Examine financial data for accuracy and compliance with policies and grant agreement. Prepare and ensure timely submission of periodic financial and management reports
- Ensure compliance with grant agreement and all federal and donor regulations.
- Coordinate financial reporting with other stakeholders and implementing partners to generate consolidated donor financial report as per organization policies and donor requirement.