Human Resource and Administration Officer at UONGOZI Institute, May 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA/VACANCIES/EMPLOYMENT/JOBS/CAREERS
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICERThe Institute of African Leadership for Sustainable Development (UONGOZI Institute) seeks to inspire leaders and promote the recognition of the important role of leadership in sustainable development within Africa. It provides training to leaders from Tanzania and beyond, organizes high-level policy forums and dialogues, and carries out research on leadership and sustainable development. The position of Human Resources and Administration Officer has fallen vacant and the Institute is seeking to recruit a self-motivated Human Resource professional with hands on experience in human resources management and general administration function.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, the HR and Administration Officer is responsible for managing the human resources and administration activities of the Institute, by implementing systematic approach to local recruitment, HR Planning, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, and staff development that fosters a work environment conducive to meeting Institute goals and objectives.
• Manage Staffing.
• Manage Individual Performance through Balanced Score Card systems
• HR Business Partnering
• Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Administration
• Administer staff Training & Development
• Ensure Talent Acquisition
• Ensure Statutory Compliances
• Manage Staff Welfare
• Office Management
• Manage Induction of New Employees
• Employee Relations & engagement
• Foster Disciplined work environment the
• A Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business
Administration majoring in HRM or any other relevant area.
• Computer literacy and usage of application packages i.e. HR Information Systems, Balanced Score Card, and Payroll System etc.
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a reputable organization.
• Experience in interacting with high-level individuals from government, private sector and funding agencies.
• Excellent communication skills at senior management level Knowledge of relevant legislations
• Extensive knowledge of Tanzania's Labour Law
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strategic thinking skills
• Good report writing skills
• Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence others to reach agreement.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume, scanned certificates and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped physically at Lindam Office or by Post to:
Recruitment & Placement Manager
Lindam Group Limited
06th Floor, Tanzanite Park
Plot 38, Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road
P.O. Box 34023
Dar es Salaam
DEADLINE OF THE APPLICATION: 29th May 2018, by 5.00 pm
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Please note that, the selected candidates will be required to submit original academic certificates & transcripts.
Source: The Guardian May 17, 2018