Government Employment Opportunities at The United Republic of Tanzania, May 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA SERIKALINI/UTUMISHI WA UMMA
JOB VACANCIES AT THE PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS IN THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
1. Employment Vacancies at Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) May 2018
2. Analyst, Food and Agri Research (FAR) at NMB Bank Tanzania, May 2018
3. Vacancies at Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) May 2018
4. Employment Opportunities at The Ministry of Health Tanzania, May 2018 (6000+ POSTS)
5. 38 Employment Vacancies at The Government - United Republic of Tanzania, May 2018
6. Job Opportunities at The Roads Fund Board, May 2018
7. Employment Opportunities at The Ministry of Finance and Planning May 2018
8. 20 Career Opportunities at Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) Njombe May 2018
9. 57 Jobs at Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company Limited (KADCO), May 2018
10. 83 Employment Opportunities at VETA and Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human settlement Development May 2018
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
55 Scholarships at Al-Azhar University - Egypt for Academic Year 2018/2019
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN EGYPT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
The Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Dares salaam presents its compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affair and East Africa cooperation of the United Republic of Tanzania, and has honor to inform that as Egypt continue its efforts to build and maintain stronger ties with Tanzania, it is the Embassy pleasure to announce that for this academic year 2018/2019, the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education and Al-Azhar Institution are offering 55 scholarships in the top Egyptian Universities along with "Al-Azhar University" for bright and highly motivated Tanzanian students interested in pursuing their university studies in Egypt.
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 55 scholarships for Master's and Doctorate Degrees ) tenable in Egypt at University of AL-AZHAR for the academic year 2018/2019.
• Applicant for Maters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor's degree
• Applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the Msc Degree ,Research based masters
• Applicant must be participating for the first time(Have not benefited from the scholarship before)
• Studies will be in Arabic. However for students who wish to study in other languages and have access to other languages departments, there will be exemption from the extra fees in Egyptian Pound for some of the programs
• Applicant must have valid passport
• Applicant must submit medical report for ensuring their health status
3. MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must download and fill the Application form here and attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, birth certificates and other document as directed to the forms.
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
NB: For Detail about courses please visit university website here
All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline to submit Application is 31st May, 2018.