Employment Vacancies at Workforce Management and Consultancy, May 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
Job title: Marketing Executive
Industry : ISP
• Developing marketing campaigns that promote the organization. It includes Planning, Execution and Post Implementation Evaluation of the Marketing Initiatives in line with the Organization’s Strategic Objectives.
• Drive execution of the marketing planning through the line Manage Budgets.
• Managing the briefing process with all 3rd party agencies and ensure their performance are online with contractual agreement.
• Input into the Annual Marketing Budgeting process.
• Plan the day to day execution of marketing initiatives while performing day to day liaison with key agencies.
• Responsible to ensure we have measure and evaluation reports in place on project completion.
• Plan certain ‘One-Off’ activities in support of the organization’s marketing activities as may be required from time to time.
• Identify opportunities of brand building, sales enhancement through marketing and communication.
• Co-ordinate, supervises, and oversees the perfect execution of the organisation’s marketing activities.
• Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing and communication tactics and activities against set/identified goals and objectives
• Provide high level actionable reports from Market Intelligence reports and other critical feedback obtained during and after the execution of the marketing plans
• Explore ways of and expanding the effectiveness of marketing activities/ campaigns
• Manage any adverse/ negative outcome of marketing and communication activities including negative publicity affecting the Company’s brand
• B Com University Degree in Marketing (or equivalent) with a Sales Diploma preferred.
• 3 to 5 years’ Experience in a similar field or related field with track record in sales
• Experience in an agency dealing with below the line and above the line marketing concepts
Send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 18th May 2018
Job title: Space Planning Lead/Design Manager
• To manage the design portion of mainly two project deliverables, this includes managing client and internal relationships within the design team, and the interaction/handover to sales & project management/build teams. The Designer shall strive for exceptional design of client spaces, exceeding client expectations of all deliverables.
• Support a variety of project sizes.
• Support/Manage client’s design related experience.
• Meet with customers to gather project information (surveys, interviews, data collection, observations)
• Produce and present design concepts to internal and external clients
• Perform field measures, product inventory and product research
• Be a key partner in creating brand identity and distinctive with a creative and current design vision.
• Produce block plans, space plans, finish palettes, furniture specifications, and installation drawings
• Manage project hours
• Perform project audits for other designers
• Manage a small team of designers
• Perform Sales pitches of renders, material samples, drawings and concepts to clients
• Perform constant transition between Client, Design, Build teams
• Use spatial understanding and concept space acumen to secure business /market for the Design entity / rest of build business alongside other sales team members.
• A thorough understanding of what fittings and furniture available in countries to tangibilize designs to the market
• Ensure design quality throughout the product development lifecycle
• Bachelor’s (BA) Degree or equivalent in Interior or Architectural Design or Business Administration and Management from College or University.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in design is essential.
Send your CV to; email@example.com
Deadline: 18th May 2018
Job title: Site Supervisor
• To plan, organize and coordinate projects in priority of quality and customer service aspects. Furthermore, manage and guide workers on construction sites and also manage materials, equipment and cost of the particular site in general.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
• Responsible in planning schedules and assign work to your employee considering work load, staffing distribution and efficiencies to ensure work frame deadlines and goals are met on time.
• Coordinate employee efforts, evaluate progress and provide assistance and direction to increase efficiency.
• Reviewed drawings with the help architects and engineers matching with your work on progress.
• Monitor inventory of needed items and placing orders as required, while keeping the overall project within budgeting estimates.
• Responsible for all sub-contractor activities on site and report anything that unwanted to higher officials.
• Ensure the organization and availability of all tools and materials needed for the current days’ work as well as planning for ahead.
• Ensure that all control joints are laid out and properly installed per the plan.
• Inspect work in progress to ensure that work conforms to contract specifications and adheres to established work schedules.
• Monitor and ensure in collaboration with Safety Manager all HSE requirements are followed and adhered by your team on site.
• Diploma in Building Construction, Skilled Trade or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years’ Experience in building construction supervision preferred residential offices and hotels
Applications: Send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 18th May 2018