The Director of Sales and Marketing at Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), April 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA
CAREER OPPORTUNITYMarie Stopes Tanzania (MST) is the Non-Governmental Organization duly registered under the law of Tanzania, and it is centered in a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MST is a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 46 countries worldwide. MST's goal is to improve quality of life in Tanzania by dramatically improving access to and use of family planning, and other reproductive health services.
We are looking for the Executive member to fill the below vacancy;
THE DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING (DS & M)
The Director of Sales & Marketing (DS & M) is a key member of the Executive Management Team (EMT). The person in this strategic position is responsible for the
leadership, planning and coordination of the overall marketing strategy based, among other things, on the globally recognized marketing mix theory and the tools
made available by Marie Stopes International (MSI). S/he is also responsible for all matters relating to the creation of demand, marketing, and innovation and guiding implementation of strategies within Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) to align with strategic priorities.
The Director of Sales & Marketing (DS & M) reports to the Country Director of MST and will work collaboratively with other EMT members to achieve MST's objectives. The Social Marketing Manager, External Relations Lead and Client Contact Centre Coordinator report to the DS & M. The post requires frequent travel within Tanzania.
• Business Development and Planning;
• Brand and Organizational Promotion;
• Social Marketing:
• Clinics Promotion;
• Resources Mobilization:
• Monitoring and Evaluation;
• Client Contact (Call) Centre Operations;
• Team Leadership and Development.
• University degree in Marketing/ Business Administration, or equivalent qualification;
• Master degree in Marketing/ Business Administration, or post graduate qualification will be an added advantage;
• Minimum 7 years experience in a similar position in marketing, communication and / or sales with an international NGO, or in the private sector (preferably an international company);
• Management leadership of a successful Social Marketing programme;
• Proven experience in managing operations at a senior management level;
• Minimum 5 years experience working as a member of a senior management team;
• Experience in private commercial and / or non-governmental sector;
• Experience in marketing products and / or ideas for the youth demographic segment;
• Passionate about improving access to health information and services;
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili, both oral and written;
• Proven ability to train and develop others.
Mode of Application:
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application including a CV and cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in the post to the address below;
Director of HR & Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
P. 0. Box 7072. Dar Es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 22 277 4991
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Friday May 4, 2018 COB.
Source: The Guardian April 25, 2018