SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA INSTITUTIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to be part of foreign professionals to carry out Postgraduate studies in the Republic of Colombia for the academic year 2018/2019.
• not be admitted in Higher learning institutions;
• be holder Bachelor degree and Masters degree in the relevant subject with GPA of 4.0 or above
• apply any field of their choice;
• have at least one(1) year of professional experience in the field of study
• master the Spanish language (reading, writing, and conversation - delivering an DELE Certificate)
• have a definite admission from Colombian teaching centre
• not be older than 50 years of age by September 2018 for ; and
• have good health
3. SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL;-
• not be allowed to change and take admission to local Universities.
4. MODE OF APPLICATION
All applicants must attach copies of :
• Record of Application; this record will be generated automatically upon successfully completion online application through this link https://portal.icetex.gov.co/portal , which you must print it and deliver it with the other below documents.
• certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
• A Copy of current passport; A copy of the pages containing the candidate's personal information and the used passport pages with stamps must be attached as well
• Health Certificate/Medical Certificate; this certificate must indicate your state of physical and mental health. It cannot be more than thirty days old at the time of applying to the offer
• Two recent passport photographs in color(with the name, surname and nationality of the candidate written in the reverse(back)
• Letter of Admission of the University; the letter of definite admission to the academic program must be issued by the Colombian university. (One can only to the University and to the programs that are related in the academic catalog)
• Certificate of Professional Experience; Certificate of professional experience for a minimum of one year after University degree. The certification must specify position, function and working period
• DELE EXAM; Present the certificate of Spanish language proficiency test(DELE), which must have a minimum of B2 level or another certificate that supports the level of Spanish Language(Spoken and Written ) NOTE: This document is only required for citizens from non-Spanish-speaking countries. If the candidate comes from a nonSpanish-speaking country , but has a university degree from institution in a Spanish-Speaking country, it will not be necessary to present DELE.
• Curriculum vitae; The candidate must attach a CV or Resume of maximum of two pages.
• Letter of recommendation; This letter must be issued by a Professor from the university where he/she completed studies.
5. All applications documents and Records of Application should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma, Opposite Mlimani City,
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM. Or
Deadline to receive application is 25th May , 2018.