Sales Executive at Brighter Monday-Tanzania April 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA/EMPLOYMENT
JOB VACANCYPosition: Sales Executive
Location: Dar es Salaam
We are one of Tanzania's leading recruitment firms focusing on online and offline recruitment solutions. We provide efficient online and offline recruitment services to local and foreign Employers in the Tanzanian market.
On Behalf of Our Client, a local advertising company requires candidates who have strong and sound knowledge of selling media space (outdoor, tv or radio) and have an understanding of media buying trends.
He/ She needs to have a stable track record with a sales background in the media sector is an advantage. He/ She should be dynamic and willing to adjust to the ever changing advertising environment with stiff competition.
• Responsible for generating and maintaining sales of company's products and services to both existing and potential clients to achieve maximum profitability and growth for the company
• Establishes plans and strategies aligned to the company objectives and development and performance of all sales activities
• Manage and motivate & be part of the Sales team to achieve targets
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related fields
• Minimum 3-5 years sales and marketing experience in a similar role
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Only qualified candidates must send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before, 19th April 2018. To be eligible candidates must write a Cover Letter motivating why they would be the ideal candidate for this position.
Source: The Guardian April 13, 2018
About Brighter Monday
BrighterMonday.com is East Africa’s #1 job website.
Founded in Kenya in 2006 and operating in all East African markets, Brighter Monday is committed to the goal of maximizing the opportunities for East Africa’s job seekers and employers.
Brighter Monday is privately owned and forms part of the investment portfolio of One Africa Media