Human Resources & Administration Intern at EngenderHealth, April 2018Location: Tanzania
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA/KUJITOLEA
Job Code: 1244
# of openings: 1
TITLE: Human Resources & Administration Intern
REPORTS TO: HR Officer, EngenderHealth/Tanzania
EngenderHealth’s vision is a world where sexual and reproductive health rights are respected as human rights, and women and girls have the freedom to reach their full potential.
To achieve transformational change leading to true social and economic progress, EngenderHealth partners with diverse organizations across sectors with the shared goals of highlighting women’s value to sustainable development.
Scope of Position:
The position is based in Dar es Salaam and reports to the HR Officer. The period for the position will be six months.
- Assist HR Department to scan and record all Tanzania staff HR-required documents and save them to a specified computer location
- Assist HR Department in preparation of staff letter requests and staff registration to social security funds and medical insurance.
- Assist HR Department in arranging staff files and other HR-related files as instructed and based on EngenderHealth/Tanzania standard operating procedures
- Provide support to HR Department in recruitment of staff and onboarding.
- Support HR Department in the management of various HR tasks as maybe allocated by supervisor.
- Provide support in administrative related assignments as may be instructed by Admin Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline is a plus
- Work experience in the Human Resources field is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Swahili
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to meet objectives and delivery work in a timely fashion
- Ability to operate in a confidential environment and follow organizational policies and procedures related to HR