Head;Corporate Banking at NMB Bank Plc, April 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA BENKI YA NMB
The incumbent will be responsible to provide leadership in designing and implementing Corporate Banking strategies for chosen market segments.
- Provide supervisory and leadership oversight across the team(s) in enhancing both the performance and engagement of team members.
- Ensure deliverance of the most effective market-oriented solutions within the corporate relationship management (CRM) framework.
- Supervise facility monitoring and interim reviews of customer borrowing facilities to align with the risk management framework.
- Provide a quality products portfolio for Corporate banking.
- Deliver a quality liability management products portfolio with profitability and cost management for the Corporate banking unit.
- Maintain quality of Credit portfolio.
- Constantly guide the Relationship Managers to ensure that credit applications are well analyzed.
- Soliciting, recruiting and maintaining relationship plans for corporate customers under own portfolio (Assets and Deposits), while ensuring that opportunities are captured and solutions are optimized.
- Increase effectiveness of the Corporate banking unit structures and systems in achieving compliance with credit policies.
- Business understanding of credit risks, policies, strategies and BoT landscape.
- Good understanding of credit analysis and appraisals.
- Cross-selling skills.
- Excellent customer service/relationship management.
- Commercial/contextual understanding.
- Strong financial and business analysis skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- People management skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing Statistics or related field. CPA and MBA being an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a corporate relationship management role, with at least a minimum of 2 years as team leader/head of commercial department.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY