Head of Procurement Management Unit at Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company Limited (KADCO), April 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA KADCO
KILIMANJARO AIRPORTS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (KADCO)
Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company Limited (KADCO) is a company owned by the government of United Republic of Tanzania charged to manage and develop Kilimaniaro International Airport and its estate.
KADCO is seeking to employ competent, experienced. highly organized and self-motivated Tanzanians to fill the vacant positions described below;
1. Head of Procurement Management Unit (KADCO/EXT/01/2018/HPMU)
• Overseeing and inspecting the smooth operations of Company procurement procedures & processes in line with Public Procurement Act and its Regulations.
• Prepare detailed annual procurement plan reports in accordance to Tanzania Procurement governing legislation, regulations , policies and procedures;
• In collaboration with user departments, prepare KADCO's annual procurement plan and budget;
• Maintain records of all tender documents, bids, contracts awards, purchases and movable assets of KADCO at KIA i.e. their acquisition, destination, allocation arid disposal;
• Control the stock of consurnables so as to reduce/avoid wastage
• Ensure that inventories are kept up to date.
• Prepare and arrange for the preparation or specifications of goods or services intended for purchase by KADCO
• Prepare and issue tender documents or invitations for quotations to prospective suppliers of goods and services to KADCO
• Recommend the method of disposal for excess or unserviceable goods, material or equipments.
• Compile periodic reports in relation to the unit expenditure and other procurement matters;
• Develop and review the internal procurement manuals and provide inputs in the compilation of the procurement need to the user department.
Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree in materials Management/ Logistics and Procurement or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
• Certified Supplies Professional (CSP or MCIPS) and registered by the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board (PSPTB) or the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS - UK).
• Must have not less than seven (7) years of progressively working experience In a Public Institution, of which three (3) years should be in supervisory position.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and Computer Literacy
The successful candidate may expect attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits packages consistent with KADCO scheme of service.
• Applicants must attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts i.e. postal address, e-mail address, reliable mobile phone numbers, certified copies of academic/Professional Certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and should not be above 45 years of age
• Application letter and the envelope should bear the Ref No. of the post applied. Application without Ref. No. Shall not be considered
• Testimonials, partial transcripts and results slip will not be accepted.
• Certificates from foreign universities/examination bodies should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Application letters should be written in English.
• Presenting of forged academic certificates and other incorrect information in CV shall amount legal actions
• Applicants with special needs/cases or disabilities are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate their physical status in their application letter
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants currently employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
• Deadline for application is 21st April, 2018
• APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS. HAND DELIVERY IS STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company,
P.O. Box 10,
Or e-mall, firstname.lastname@example.org
KADCO Is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: This advertisement Is also available in KADCO
Source: Mwananchi 6 April, 2018