Employment Opportunities at Save the Children Tanzania, March 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA SAVE THE CHILDREN TANZANIA, MARCH 2018
Save the Children aims to be a place where world class people of diverse backgrounds work together to support to improve the lives of children. We also need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
When you are applying for a role with us, please ensure that you provide us with details of your work experience and some detail around your responsibilities within each role.
All jobs close at midnight GMT on the date specified.
Open the links below to read the job descriptions and the instructions on how to apply
1. Chief of Party at Save the Children, March 2018
2. Livelihoods Advisor at Save the Children, March 2018
3. Nutrition Advisor at Save the Children, March 2018
4. Finance Director at Save the Children, March 2018
5. Deputy Chief of Party/Finance and Operations at Save the Children, March 2018
6. Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at Save the Children, March 2018