Camp administrators at Asilia lodges and Camps Ltd, March 2018
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYAsilia lodges and Camps ltd is seeking to recruit a well-qualified Tanzanian to fill the position of Camp administrators in their camps.
This job role requires the individual to be physically and mentally strong enough to assist the camp manager to oversee the camp administration and prepare the camp reports. The individual should be having strong organizational, interpersonal, and accounting and communication skills, along with comprehensive technical knowledge of store keeping operations and ability to supervise.
The Camp Admin should ensure accurate and timely camp reports are prepared to assist management in timely decision making while ensuring set controls have been adhered to.
- Capture transactions for both internal usage and transfers i.e. beverage, food, housekeeping, fuel, spare parts consumptions, medicine, first aid, weather report, empty report and shop sales on daily basis and/or weekly basis.
- Ensure stock take in camps are done twice a month
- Ensuring every stock item has bin card
- Perform month end stock counts and generate inventory worksheet before stocktaking
- Maintaining Job card and repair history of each vehicle
- Responding to queries from Camp Manager, Base Operations and finance department
- Prepare stock variance report and inventory reconciliation.
- Ensure that minimum and maximum stock levels are observed like ordering request, Receiving Goods, and Issuing requisitions
- Stock Take and Stock records
- Ensure daily revenue and cost reports are accurately and promptly prepared
- Data entry for all fees paid at camp (i.e. park fees, camping/concession fees, activities, etc.).
- Handling TANAPA/NCAA Cards – Issue and safeguard the cards.
- Ensure strict precautions on overpayment and penalties
- TANAPA/NCAA reports are accurately and timelessly prepared
- Data entry for all petty cash payments.
- Arrange for replenishment to maintain approved float.
- Providing on time, accurate and reliable Consumption report of food, Beverage and housekeeping
- Providing Bed night Report and utility report on time
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Finance or any other related field.
Proven work experience as an Accounts section (at least 2 years’ experience).
Hands-on experience with accounting software
Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel
Able to work into mult-cultural environment
- Proactive, confident, assertive, to have team management and negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills - ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided.
- Trustworthiness, to have a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
- Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information.
- Independent worker - able to work well with minimal supervision and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 23rd March 2018 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Staff’s with less than one year of employment are not qualify
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered
For more information about Asilia, please visit our website: http://www.asiliaafrica.com/