Employment Opportunities at Maendeleo Bank Plc, January 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI / AJIRA BENKI YA MAENDELEO
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYMaendeleo Bank Plc commenced operations in September 2013 as a Regional Bank with its Headquarters at Luther House, Sokoine Drive, Dar es Salaam. It is the first bank in Tanzania to be registered in Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) from its inception through Enterprise Growth Market (EGM) window.
In its efforts to expand and strengthen its operations, the Bank wishes to recruit self motivated, result oriented and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1. CREDIT OFFICER - ADMINISTRATION - (One position):
Job Summary: Reporting to the Credit Supervisor, the Credit Officer -Administration will be responsible for ensuring quality of loans disbursement, monitoring of loans portfolio and timely preparation and submission of reports.
1. Ensure completeness of loan and advances documents and security instruments before disbursement of loans.
2. Monitoring positions in respect of Loans and Advances management against approved risk tolerance limits.
3. Ensure correctness of entries entered into the loan management system
4. Perform review of completeness of loans and advances documentation and security instruments.
5. Ensure timely preparation of appropriate regulatory and other reports for the Bank of Tanzania and Management.
6. Review and classify credit portfolio in line with the bank's credit policy and the bank of Tanzania's Regulations on Management of Risk Assets.
7. Ensure the bank is in compliance with all regulations, policies and limits in line with the bank Credit Policy. 8. Ensure correct credit data are sent to the Credit Reference Databank System In time. 9. To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Holder of Business related Degree with at least 3 year experience in the field. Experience in Bankers Ream as a Core Banking System and knowledge of Bank products will be an added advantage.
2. CREDIT OFFICER - ANALYSIS (Two positions)
Reporting to Branch Manager, the Credit Officer will be responsible for selling of bank products, recruiting customers, processing loans applications and managing loan portfolio while maintaining the good and quality customer service.
1. To ensure high quality standards of the banks' lending businesses is always attained.
2. Continuously promote the range of products offered by the Bank, especially the loan products through direct marketing (e.g. information session, direct contact to potential clients).
3. Present and discuss the credit proposals with the Credit Supervisor.
4. Follow up on overdue loans and ensure recovery is done within the prescribed period.
5. Prepare credit proposals of loan applications for necessary approval processes.
6. Ensure that the collateral is formalized if necessary in cooperation with Legal unit and loan administrator.
7. To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required: Holder of Business related Degree with at least 2 years experience in the field. Experience in Bankers Ream as a Core Banking System and knowledge of Bank products will be an added advantage.
3. PROJECT COORDINATOR - AGENCY BANKING (One position).
1. Agency recruitment: Collect and evaluate all required documents and process agency applications for approval.
2. Responsible for monitoring day to day performance of agents, route planning, reports and relationship management
3. To activate and ensure all agents are trading, coordinate marketing activities to expand their transactions volume & deposit mobilization, accounts mobilization and dormant activation campaign
4. Linking agency with other departments such as credit, front office department and back office to support branch business.
5. To ensure that accounts originated from Agency are KYC compliant and documents are properly kept.
6. Conducting training to agent users, agent directors and branch staffs trainings.
7. Ensuring that Agents comply with BOT prudential guidelines.
8. Support agency banking platform users i.e systems users, external system connecting to bank agency and ensure 100% system uptime
9. Ensure the record for bank assets (POS) with the agents is well maintained
10. Receive and cross check all the invoices from branches on branding and ensure they are correct before forwarding to finance for payments
11. To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Holder of Business related Degree with at least 3 years experience in the field. Experience in Bankers Ream as a Core Banking System and knowledge of Bank products will be an added advantage.
All positions carry a Competitive salary and packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Mode of Application:
Applications addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees should be sent latest by 31st January 2018 at or before 17.00 hours through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Maendeleo Bank Plc is equal employer however women are highly encouraged to apply.
Source: Daily News January 16, 2018