Branch Manager at Akiba Commercial Bank Plc, January 2018
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK PLC
This is your opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services provider to the Microfinance and SME sectors as well as Corporate business in Tanzania. Akiba Commercial bank Plc guarantees you to achieve your personal and career aspirations in a dynamic enabling environment.
BRANCH MANAGER (DODOMA) & (AGGREY, DSM)
The position is instrumental to the formulation and implementation of strategy in the areas of systems and processes to enhance efficient branch operations. In this regard, the incumbent in liaison with other senior executives will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of those programmes that will enhance implementation of viable, quality and cost driven operations to minimize operational lapses and increased service delivery and profitability of the Bank.
This position is responsible for achieving branch targets on all parameters and providing first class customer service and management of the branch in all areas of the Bank's business in order to enhance profitable operations by:
• Implementation of proactive market plans and business development programs that will optimize generation of deposits and loans from the identified niche market.
• Managing the operations and support activities at the branch; including guiding, supporting, motivating and supervising staff to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in all areas of branch operations.
• Monitoring the administrative activities in the branch to ensure adequate control and cost-effectiveness in all areas.
• Providing the necessary coordination and support that ensures execution of the flawless operations and service promise.
• Ensure that checks and controls are done on a regular basis to minimize operational lapses likely to compromise bank's business.
• Elimination of predictable process timewasters in both process and system.
• Marketing the bank's products and services by enhancing existing/new customer base and expanding the bank's business growth.
• Maintain good customer relations and ensure that customer needs are met within the strategic objectives of the bank.
• Complying with all statutory and regulatory requirements, including Audit compliance.
• Assessing manpower requirements in the form of well-structured operations and manning levels in the branch.
• Ensure timely submission of required reports to Head Office.
• University graduate preferably in Banking/Business/Management;
• Professional qualification e.g. Institute of Bankers accreditation would be desirable;
• Experience at branch management level (at least 5 years' experience at a Supervisory level);
• Ability to balance opposing business requirements;
• Ability to balance long term and short term requirements independently;
• Strong evaluation, communication and reporting skills;
• Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making;
• Builds relationships and networks easily;
• Strong service ethic.
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges, mail:
• Covering letter and
• Your Curriculum vitae
To firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2018
Source: The Guardian January 15, 2018