Job Opportunities at Mbinga Farmers Cooperative Union (MBIFACU) LTDDescription
MBIFACU LTD is a secondary level Farmers' Cooperative Society formed since 2000. It is located at Mbinga Town Council, owned by several primary level Agricultural Marketing Cooperative Societies (AMCOS) which are engaged in coffee farming in Ruvuma Region.
Currently MBIFACU LTD is carrying out a major social economic transformation and would therefore invite applications from suitable and qualified male/female candidates to fill the following senior post.
Chief Internal Auditor (1 Post)
a) A University degree/Advanced Diploma (from a reputable Institution) with a major in Accountancy.
b) Must be Registered with NBAA.•
c) Must have worked for at least 3 years in a senior post.
d) Computer literate.
e) Age limit 25-35 years.
• Head of internal audit section
• Conduct routine internal audit to MBIFACU ttd and primary society's books of accounts
• Advisory role to the Board in matters pertaining to finance and implementation
• Liaise with District Cooperative Officers and Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives on all Matters which need an early warning or attention.
• To prepare/design suitable internal control systems and programs
Marketing Officer (1 Post)
a) A University degree/Advanced Diploma (from a reputable Institution) with a major in Marketing/ Production Management
b) Must have worked for at least 3 years in a senior post
c) Computer literate
d) Age limit 25-35 years
a) To prepare a marketing plan and submit it to the manager for approving at the relevant level.
b) To Make all communications related to marketing
c) To provide information on the trends of marketing markets and various trade unions
d) To prepare long-term or short-term development plans together with estimate of revenue and expenditure in partnership with management
e) To advise boards in marketing activities as well as overall marketing trends
f) To manage and coordinate all marketing plans
g) Seeking different local and overseas markets of Products.
h) To prepare monthly, quarterly, half-year reports
i) To perform the daily work of the marketing sector.
Chief Accountant (1 Post)
a. A University degree/Advanced Diploma (from a reputable Institution) with a major in Accountancy
b. Must be Registered with NBAA.
c. Must Hold CPA.
d. Must have worked for at least 3 years in a senior post
e. Computer literate
f. Age limit 25-35 years
• To perform financial analysis and Reporting to Management.
• To perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Generate financial reports and statements to manager for review.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Assist in Auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transaction according to company policies and regulation.
• Review and recommended changes to existing accounting producers.
• Responding to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
General Manager (1 Post)
a) A University degree/Advanced Diploma (from a reputable Institution) with a major in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Human Resource Management, Agriculture General or Cooperative - Development.
b) Working experience of not less than five years in a senior post with cooperative Organizational development.
c) Computer literate
d) Age limit 40-45 years
• To be the Chief Executive of the Cooperative Union.
• To Prepare Organizational Strategic Business Plans
• To prepare periodic implementation reports for submission to the Board
• To sustain/develop Cooperative culture and values to the organization and its members
• To liaise with other stakeholders in matters pertaining to cooperative development/businesses.
• To play an advisory role to the Board on Cooperative Strategic development
• To find out positive solutions in confronting farmers challenges on Coffee production and foodstuffs.
• To be creative and good supervisor on the institution projects.
• To maintain and sustain unity among the institution staffs.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• To be Secretary to the Board
General Terms and Conditions
a) Applicants to attach relevant certified true copies of academic transcripts/CV
b) Applicants must indicate at least two referees (one from academic and one from last /current employer).
c) Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified for interview.
d) Electronic communication and or application is prohibited
e) Applicants should be proactive, multicultural and conversant with rural development dynamics and participatory approaches thereto.
f) Application letters to be written in English/Kiswahili and addressed to:
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 100,
So as to reach him on or before Tuesday, 30/12/2017 at 04.00 pm during working hours.
Source: Daily News 30/11/2017