Financial Controller at Tanzindia Assurance-Company Limited
Tanzindia Assurance-Company Limited, a well-established, reputed and one of the leading Insurance companies in Tanzania, is inviting applications from Tanzanian Nationals for the post of FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.
• CPA of Tanzania or equivalent qualification with minimum 5 years' experience in Accountancy, finance, insurance or related fields
• Should be registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors
Desirable Insurance Qualification: Graduate with an insurance qualification from a recognized institution
• Five ( 5 ) years' of experience in accountancy, finance, insurance, or any related field
• Experience in General insurance will be an added advantage
• Basic knowledge in Insurance software
• Knowledge in IT applications, especially MS office Excel.
• Strong communication skills
Job Profile: Fully Responsible for
• Finance, Accounts, Funds management, Investment, Taxation, Budgeting
• Complying with the applicable regulatory insurance requirements, Audit Compliance
• Board and committee affairs, company licensing
• Information Technology
Salary & perquisites: Will commensurate with qualification and experience
Selected candidate should be in a position to join the company at short notice.
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with the copies of credentials in a sealed envelope addressed to
Human Resources In-Charge,
Tanzindia Assurance Co.Ltd,
5th Floor, Amani Place, Ohio Street,
Box 1645 Dar es Salaam.
The application should reach before 05.30 pm on 15th December 2017.
SOURCE: The Guardian 30/11/2017