VACANCIES AT ACCESS BANK TANZANIA 2017
Position – Junior Customer Support Officer
- Managing Calls(inbound calls & outbound calls)
- Assist with providing information about all types of products and services that ABT offers to clients, non-clients and agents.
- Ensuring timely attending of inquiries brought forward from clients as of mobile and agency banking transactions.
- Making follow ups of all pending issues once reported.
- Monitoring of SMS support center.
- Monitoring of Bank’s FACEBOOK page by replying to clients and non-clients comments
- Perform account opening verification through the Customer Acquisition App (CAA).
- Report any malfunctioning of the mobile banking and agent banking service observed on the Selcom Bridge to your immediate supervisor, Mobile Banking Coordinator, or Alternative Channels Manager.
- Report all Trouble-shooting of Agent POS, Mobile Banking and other technical failures to respective departments.
- Responsible for storage and safe keeping of documentation in both database and files.
- Coordinate, support and work together with other departments in the bank.
- Follow other instructions and fulfil other tasks as deemed necessary by Customer Support Coordinator.
- Prevent the occurrence of any fraud by reporting immediately any suspicious activity to both the whistle blowing channels as well as to direct supervisor(s).
- Education: Diploma, Advanced Diploma or a Degree in Banking and Finance, Mass communication, and other related field
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Honest person with high integrity, and independence who will observe professional ethics in executing his/her duties
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili (ability to write fluently in both)
- Good time management and work efficiency.
- Good report writing skills.
- High degree of computer literacy; good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good organizational skills, Products and Customer Awareness.
The deadline for applying to this position is September 20th 2017.
Access Bank Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer.
Position – Legal Officers
- Attending court and filing of pleadings in court
- Draft and File pleadings in respect of credit-related cases instituted for or against the bank
- Counter sue bank’s defaulters
- Attend court sessions and record court proceedings in all cases in various courts against the Bank.
- Conduct research on legal matters
- Follow up on all official matters with courts and tribunals
- Police Cases/Fraud
- Support to Report cases to the police and collate necessary documentation in support of these cases
- Follow up/attend criminal cases, liaise with the Legal Advisor in preparing witnesses and evidence required,
- Follow up on all pending police cases
- Coordination and Support of Legal Documentation
- Assist Credit Officers to ensure that all relevant legal documentation pertaining to credit operations are duly maintained.
- Coordination and Support of Recovery activities/Demand notices
- Assist the Credit Officers in conducting of investigation of suspected fraud cases, recovery by drafting legal letters
- Provide prompt response for all demand notices issued against the bank
- Provide technical guidance as needed for Loan Officers/Recovery teams to properly handle recoveries, and
- Assist recovery by drafting legal letters and demand notices to defaulters
- Academic Qualification University Degree in Law.
- Must be a registered Advocate
- Profound knowledge of the legal system, especially banking, commercial, contractual civil and criminal law
- Experience of at least 2 years in the financial sector and law related matters.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Active, dynamic and proactive character
- Ability to meet and cope with difficult clients
- Ability to take responsibility, work on own initiative