EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT ACCESS BANK TANZANIA
SECURITY AND SAFETY OFFICER
The candidate is required to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the bank’s security and safety of its staff and properties.
To implement and administer bank security and safety plan
- To administer bank’s security system
- Analyse and advise the current security layout and its risks
- Act as a liaison between bank and law enforcement with help of legal team
- Advises HOA, management and risk department on emerging of security and safety issues
- Provide staff with security and safety training
- Making sure our security system are maintained and well-functioning
- Be custodian of CCTV backup
- Manage physical security guards service providers.
- Lead evacuation and staff recovery plan
- Follow up on Internal, External and BOT examination findings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with concentration business administration, banking or business related degree.
- Formal bank security training is a plus.
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in bank’s security
- Ability to identifies issues and their root cause, sets priorities, and assesses implications
- Good awareness of bank operating environment
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
- Perfect command of written and spoken English.
Please send your resume and motivation letter (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: email@example.com other credentials should be submitted during the interview for verification. Deadline for submission is 6th October 2017.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (4 POSTS)
- Deposit Mobilisation in Branches
- Raise and maintain a portfolio of depositors in the branches in relation to targets
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times
- Proactively initiate contact with prospective clients for deposit raising
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of satisfied deposit customers
- Sell all accounts offered by AccessBank Tanzania
- Initiate, plan organise and follow-ups on direct marketing activities individually or as a team
- Independently conduct customer visitation or as a team
- Proactively initiate and conduct marketing activities on branch level individually or/and as a team
- Correct documents for bank accounts openings
- Submit account opening documents to the respective Supervisors at branches
- Ensure active use of accounts at all times
- Monitor the level of activeness/inactiveness and dormancy on the deposit portfolio at all times
- Monitor the performance of the deposit portfolio with help of the tools provided
- Provide weekly and monthly plans of direct marketing and other deposit raising activities
- Education: Diploma, Advanced Diploma or a Degree in Banking and Finance, Mass communication,
- Administration, Marketing and other related field
- Strong Customer Service and marketing skills.
- Honest person with high integrity, and independence who will observe professional ethics in executing his/her duties
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili (ability to write fluently in both)
- Good time management and work efficiency.
- Good report writing skills.
- High degree of computer literacy; good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good organizational skills, Products and Customer Awareness.
The deadline for applying to this position is 25th of September, 2017.