WE ARE SEEKING ENTHUSIASTIC AND QUALIFIED EXPERIENCED PERSONNEL FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDIT -1 POSITION
The incumbent is under the general direction of the Internal Auditor, work is performed with included in state and federal law and administrative regulations with wide latitude for the exercise of independent judgment and subject to periodic review on the basis of results achieved.
- Evaluate, and examine policies and procedures and systems in place at the hospital.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of Information and the efficient and effective use of resources at the hospital.
- Review compliance with policies, procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Report results and make recommendations to management of the hospital.
- Follow up on the progress of implementation of recommendations,
- Participate in process and internal control improvement initiatives. Work together with Internal Auditor to Assist the Board of AKHD carry out their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Confer with management staff and meet with o e R employees and the general public on a wide range internal audit issues.
- Assist management of hospital with identifying and accessing strategic risks.
- Assist individuals who perform operational financial activities with risk assessments and action plans in their responsibility areas to heighten awareness of major exposures, loss potential, and /or transactional anomalies and facilitate discussions of practical ways to manage or avoid them.
- Maintain a working relationship, with external auditors.
- Perform all duties in compliance with standards established by the AKHD.
- Bachelor Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Accounting/ NBAA Module D
- At least 1-2 Years of experience
- Ability to work with diverse groups and commitment to advancing workplace diversity.
- Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
- Openness, accessibility and visibility; approachable.
- Motivational and inspirational with a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other's views
- Sense of humor, strong confident style and enthusiastic disposition.
- Demonstrated and Inherent Integrity and honesty.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times.
- Focused and detail oriented.
- Employ problem solving and decision making abilities to resolve challenges quickly and creatively through appropriate courses of action.
BY EMAIL (PREFERRED): email@example.com BY MAIL OR DELIVERED: AGA KHAN HOSPITAL,
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,
P. O. BOX 2289,
OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM,
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS ON 18TH SEPTEMBER, 2017
SOURCE: DAILY NEWS TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2017