EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CV PEOPLE AFRICA
An outstanding position has risen for a Administration Manager to join a team of greatness in a International NGO. The ideal candidate will be responsible for management and supervision of general services in Administration, Information Technology (IT), Security, Facilities, Fleet, Assets, Travel and Procurement for head office and its field offices.
- Manage all of Tanzania Administrative related services for the Head Office and Cluster offices
- Manage all the visit for global staff visiting Tanzania including the hotel bookings, Invitations and transport while in Tanzania
- Oversee timely and transparent procurement through effective management support systems, ensuring that Tanzania office procurement policies and procedures are followed at an optimal quality/price
- Analyze the consolidated procurement plan and establish the frame work agreement to ensure for better services from regular suppliers, which will improve the procurement efficiency
- Ensure staff are sensitized, trained and held accountable on the safe use of Tanzania's vehicles
- Manage travel and transportation programs for in-country and international official staff travel
- Ensure all Tanzania field/cluster teams are aware and abide by donor specific asset regulations.
- Serves as the liaison between the building maintenance contractor(s); ensures that maintenance and repairs are done in compliance with applicable regulations
- Develops and implements systems for building security and maintenance
- Lead and manage the IT and communications functions and responsibilities of Tanzania through a qualified identified vendor / service provider
- Supervise and manage Tanzania Administration and General services department staff.
- Identifies and develops staffing requirements to meet the needs of Tanzania Administration and General services department
READ MORE AND APPLY
ASSISTANT HEALTH INFORMATICS OFFICER
An amazing role is open for Assistant Health Informatics Officer to work in a International NGO. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a training and technical support and capacity building of all data management systems .
- Take part in training cluster level youth and Ngo's staff on the use of data management systems
- Provide technical support related to the use of data management systems at the cluster level .
- Provide technical support related to the use of electronic devices for data collection at the cluster level .
- Generate data reports from the data management systems to provide to the cluster and NGO's staff with outputs on time for daily, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports
- Take part in provision of orientations to the use of data management systems user manuals and standard operating procedures
- Liaise with the Health Informatics Officer and other members of the M&E team to coordinate and streamline information systems, mapping and project health initiatives with M&E and Research activities of the project
- Take part in reviewing tools on the mobile apps and provide training and technical support as needed to ensure efficient data capture
- Provide necessary support to cluster offices on data management and reporting systems
- Liaise with Health Informatics Officer as necessary to ensure that the M&E Unit is meeting the data management needs of the program
- Other tasks as required
READ MORE AND APPLY
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE COUNTRY DIRECTOR
An outstanding position for Executive Assistant to the country director to work in a International NGO. The candidate will be responsible for organizing and coordinating executive meetings, executive calendars, executive travel plans, executive administrative duties and external relations efforts.
- Works closely and effectively with the CD and COP to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on relevant projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manage communications and achieve a good rapport with all relevant Tanzania external stakeholders
- Arrange appointments with Govt. officials, Tanzania donors and Tanzania external partners, etc. as required
- Revise and ensure alignment of all documents prior to submission to CD and COP for signing .
- Manage small projects for the CD and COP as required, such as research support
- Manage the filing system of the CD and COP Department.
- Determine which issues need to be referred or delegated to others and provide appropriate briefing and pertinent documentation
- Prepare reports for the CD and COP
- Prepare communications and presentations for the CD and COP in consultation with communications or other members as required.
READ MORE AND APPLY
CLUSTER TECHNICAL MANAGER x 4
The overall purpose of Cluster Technical Manager is to ensure quality and coordinated program delivery, to coordinate training activities, and to provide technical support to the organization's technical staff and implementing partners and to complete timely deliverables in the core project technical areas.
- Coordinate trainings with cluster teams, CSOs staffs and consortium partners to ensure smooth implementation and correct sequencing of training activities.
- training activities to ensure quality in all training programs
- Work with CSOs staffs in his or her cluster to identify capacity gaps and training needs and work with Senior Technical Advisor and TSCs to design and implement a capacity building plan to improve project implementation.
- Support Cluster Manager with regional government relationships
- Work in close collaboration with consortium partners, to ensure coordination, efficiency in delivery and implementation of the project activities.
- Coordinate provision of technical support to CSO/implementing partners by the TSCs and consortium partners; and ensure that quality and consistent technical support is provided on time
- Facilitate and support implementing partners and cluster teams to implement planned activities using approved standard operating procedures (SOP) and ensure that they have relevant job aids for quality OVC, youth and caregivers services.
- Undertake other quality improvement activities in their cluster as required.
- Manage the cluster technical team in a manner that empowers them to take ownership of the areas they are responsible for, cultivate new ideas, analyze project critically, build on strengths and overcome weaknesses through.
READ MORE AND APPLY
BROWSE MORE JOBS FROM CV PEOPLE AFRICA, CLICK HERE