Volunteer Opportunities at Potential Education for Girl’s Foundation (PEGF), March 2018
NAFASI ZA KUJITOLEA PEGF TANZANIA
VOLUNTEER ANNOUNCEMENTSPotential Education for Girl’s Foundation (PEGF) is a non-governmental, non-partisan, non- Racial and not profit sharing organization which shall come into for after its registration under the NGO ACT, No 24 of 2002 as amended in.
This organization was established by people who aimed at protecting and supporting education for girls through various interventions in the country.
1. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Is the key management leader of PEGF. The executive director is responsible for overseeing the administration programs and strategic plan of the organization.
1. Board governance: works with board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
2. Financial performance and viability: develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
Responsible for fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support PEGF’S mission
3. Organization mission and strategy: works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
4. Organization operations: oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
- A bachelor’s degree (a non- religious degree)
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Solid hand- on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision- making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of PEGF strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong public speaking ability.
ACTUAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Planning and operation of annual budget
2. Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-today operation of the nonprofit.
3. Serving as PEGF primary spokes person to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
4. Report and work closely with the board of directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the foundation throughout the state.
5. Supervise collaborate with organization staff
6. Strategic planning and implementation
7. Oversee organization board and committee meetings
8. Other duties as assigned by the board of directors
MODE OF APPLICATION
Complete application package that consists of application letter supported with detailed curriculum vitae (CV), relevant copies of certificates, should be submitted no later than 18th March 2018 to
CHAIR OF THE BOARD
Or via email address