Associate Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency -Tanzania, February 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA HYATT REGENCY TANZANIA
Job Title : Associate Director of Sales
Division : Sales & Marketing
Reports to : Director of Sales and Marketing
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
To provide leadership in all selling activities within the hotel, working closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximize sales through the activities of the Sales Department and other employees.
• To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate the hotel's Sales Strategy (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in Rooms, Food and Beverage, and all other revenue generating departments.
• To ensure Sales activities are aligned with the Corporate Marketing Strategy, and Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate...
• To conduct regular departmental communications meetings and ensure departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
• To review sales files and systems to ensure correct booking procedures, including group room and meeting programme history, contractual agreements, room block analysis, credit and payment documents, etc.
• To monitor whether all hotel employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times, providing positive and constructive feedback as necessary to the respective Head of Department.
• To assist with the preparation of the Annual Business Plan.
• To proactively manage all the sales resources and funds, and control departmental costs.
• To manage all sales strategy, tactics. and action implementations, complying with the Smart Selling approach, in order to create a strong and disciplined sales team who achieve their sales goals.
• To constantly monitor and evaluate local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels' sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel's marketing and sales remain competitive and cutting edge.
• To be aware of community, business, political and social factors that may affect the hotel's financial performance.
Job Specifications - Department Head
Associate Director of Sales - General Job Specifications
• Tanzanian citizen
• Ideally with a university degree - in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
• MBA preferred
• Minimum 4 years work experience as, or Assistant Director of Sales in larger operation.
• Cross exposure in Events Sales, Marketing, E-commerce and Revenue Management required.
• Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills is a must.
• Well-developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office and outlook
How to apply
Send your CV and all the required documents to the Director of Personnel & Administration, Madam Iddah Mushi firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st March 2018, 1:00AM.
Source: The Guardian February 15, 2018