Internal Auditor at Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre, Apply by 9th February, 2018.
ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Care and Compassion P.O Box 17047 Arusha, Tanzania
Internal Auditor job description
We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills Sound independent judgement
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA(T) will be an added advantage.
Mode of Applications
Applicants can submit their job applications via; Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Or, P.O.Box 1 7047,Arusha Or, by hand directly to ALMC Offices, at Arusha.
Deadline of Application
Applicant's applications should reach ALMC offices not later than 9th February, 2018.
SOURCE: DAILY NEWS MONDAY JANUARY, 29 2018