Invitation for Tenders at TAMISEMI, December 2017
UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
PRESIDENT’S OFFICE REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Tender No. ME/022/2017/2018/HQ/G/21
Procurement of Laboratory Equipment, Apparatuses and Reagents for 500 Secondary Schools for Classes of Chemistry, Physics and Biology in Mainland Tanzania.
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 18th December, 2017
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared in Procurement Journal ISSN: 1821 Vol.X No.31 dated 1st August, 2017, and in the Tender Portal on 3rd October, 2017 respectively.
2. The Government of Tanzania through the President’s Office Regional Administration and Local Government has received fund from Russian Federation through implementation of Tanzania – Russia Debt Swap Agreement and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Fund to cover eligible payments under the contract for “Procurement of Laboratory Equipment, Apparatuses and Reagents for 500 Secondary Schools for Classes of Chemistry, Physics and Biology in Mainland Tanzania”
3. The Permanent Secretary, President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers of Science Laboratory Equipment, Apparatuses and Reagents for 500 Secondary Schools for classes of Chemistry, Biology and Physics as tabulated here below:
Tenderer may quote for one, two, three, four or all five lots. Tenderers not quoting for all items and quantities in the lot, will be considered non – responsive and will be rejected for evaluation.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Tenderer may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary, Ministerial Tender Board, President’s Office Regional Administration and Local Government, P. O. Box 1923, Mkapa House, Ground Floor, Room No. 02, Dodoma, Tanzania from 09:00 hours to 15:00 hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 150,000.00. (Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Fifty Thousand Only). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to Permanent Secretary, President’s Office - Regional Administration and Local Government
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an acceptable form in the amount as indicated in table paragraph 3 above in Tanzania Shillings or freely convertible currencies in case of foreign Tenderers.
8. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address Secretary of the Ministerial Tender Board, President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government, 8th Avenue / Hospital Road, Mkapa House, Ground Floor, Room No. 02, 2 Hospital Road, P.O. Box 1923, 41185 Dodoma, Tanzania at or before 16th January, 2018 at 10:00 am hours local time.Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government Conference Hall, Mkapa House, Ground Floor, Dodoma, Tanzania.
9. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
PERMANENT SECRETARY PRESIDENT’S OFFICE – REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Source: Tamisemi Official Website