GIZ is looking to fill the position of Procurement Professional at the GIZ Country Office Tanzania
Duty station:-Dar es Salaam
Terms of the Contract: Fixed term contract
The procurement professional is responsible for
• purchasing materials and equipment for the GIZ office and GIZ-assisted programmes in accordance with GIZ rules and conditions
• customs declarations
• vehicle registration
• informing projects and programmes timely about the status of procurement and customs matters
• coordinating effectively with colleagues in the administrative division and with procurement officers at Head Office
Required qualifications, competences and experience
• SA in business administration, recognised commercial diploma in business administration or equivalent qualification
• At least 3 years' professional experience in a comparable position customer and service orientation
• very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
• very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their letter of application together with the CV and copies of academic certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line "Procurement Professional". Applications in hard copy will not be accepted.
Closing date for submission: 5.12.2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GIZ Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their gender, origin, religion/belief, disability or any other minority group.
Source: The Guardian 21/11/2017