The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, health and safety.
• Recruitment and selection of staff
• Developing and implementing Human Resources policies and procedures
• Dealing with more than 100 workers
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
• Keeping good relation with Labour Office
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• At least 5 years working experience.
• At least Diploma in Human Resource Management or Public Administration.
• Good knowledge of Labor Act and laws
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV, certificate copies and contact details to email@example.com
SOURCE: Daily News 21/11/2017