HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AT PLATINUM CREDIT
Platinum Credit Limited is a leading micro-finance company which offers emergency loans to civil servants in Tanzania. Our committed team ensures that we deliver a solution to your emergency financial needs within 24 hours.
In order to enhance our efficiency, Platinum Credit is looking for a competent and qualified high achiever to ONE vacant position in the team.
Job Title: Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Support HR and Administrative Operations of the company by providing strategic assistance to the management in implementing the philosophy, mission, strategic goals and objectives of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in workforce planning and implementation in consultation with Heads of Department and Managing Director.
- Participate in the recruitment of suitably qualified staff
- Participate in formulation of staff coaching and training programs
- Co-ordinate training activities and other staff events.
- Assist in proper management of Company and personnel's files as per the company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field
- At least two years working experience in managing HR issues.
- Good levels of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Tanzania laws related to HR issues.
- Computer literacy
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017
Source: Mwananchi September 15, 2017
Platinum Credit Limited is a credit only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Tanzania under the Company’s Act. The company was founded in 2005 with a vision to provide emergency loans to Civil Servants, employees of approved companies. We deliver cash in 24hours, with minimum bureaucracy and swift customer service.
We have continued to grow every year to become a major regional player with thriving presence in Tanzania. In the region we employ over 500 dedicated staff serving more than 140,000 customers. We offer a wide range of products the latest being Emergency Loans to Government Civil Servants and Log Book Loans to those who own a vehicle and have a log book.
We aspire to become the leading Credit Micro-Finance Institution in East Africa, with a reputation for speed.