GRANTS & PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT BRAC TANZANIA (RE-ADVERTISE)
Job Location: Country Office, Dar es Salaam.
Reporting: Country Representative.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Explore funding opportunities in national and international level
- Liaison and develop relationships with donors, officials, program partner and ensure successful
- Prepare concept notes, proposals, and reports
- Track deadlines, deliverables and r and donors, international and local organizations, Government officials, program partners and ensure successful launch of the new initiatives.
- Prepare concept notes, proposals, reports and judgment for program in BRAC Tanzania.
- Track deadlines, deliverables and requirement and proactively communicate with the program managers and donors.
- Research and maintain detailed information about all BRAC Tanzania current and potential donors, including their funding priorities, history with the organization, proposal documents, milestones and upcoming deadlines to support organization's overall fundraising strategy.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress/narrative reports as per requirement Any other task assigned by the management.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, communication and public relations, International Relations.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience
- Writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiations skills
- Understanding fundraising environment and process.
- Ability to work under pressure environment
Application deadline is 29.09.2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.
BRAC in Tanzania is an equal opportunity Employer.