ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AT AGA KHAN HEALTH SERVICES, TANZANIA 2017
AGA KHAN HEALTH SERVICES, TANZANIA
THE AGA KHAN MALI h SERVICES, TANZANIA (AN AGENCY OF THE AGA KHAN DEVELOPMENT NETWORK) I COMMM ED TO PROVIDING QUALITY CARE TO ITS PATIENTS AND PROMOTING MEDICAL EDUCATIO WE ARE SEEKING ENTHUSIASTIC AND QUALIFIED EXPERIENCED PERSONNEL FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the manager maintenance, the primary mandate of an electrical engineer is to carryout various activities related to electricity and electrical installations in the hospital to ensure availability of electricity and relevant services for safe use.
- Implements and coordinates an effective and efficient asset maintenance program to support and meet established maintenance initiatives and objectives for electrical network.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components and systems for Hospital purposes.
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications for electrical network.
- Monitor electrical system parameters produce monthly reports and suggest modifications and up gradations to the management
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment, Investigate electrical failures and suggest proactive solutions.
- Ensures routine and emergency maintenance on Diesel generators, UPS systems Stabilizers, Distribution Panels, ATS, synchronization Panels and other electromechanical instruments, by the help of contractor and team of electricians,
- Train his subordinates to ensure that staff knowledge and skills are sufficient to provide effective and efficient maintenance services necessary to meet the established maintenance job requirements
- Plan daily maintenance activities for staff including Preventive maintenance.
- Prepare spare Parts lists, monitors inventory and ensures that critical parts for critical electrical equipment is kept in stoke.
- Prepare and modify electrical as built drawings for the existing Facilities and electrical system
- Bachelors /Diploma in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of working experience in maintenance of Electrical Equipments such as Diesel generators, Transformers, UPS, ATS, Synchronization Panels and HT Switch gears for Bachelor's degree holder.
- 8 - 10 years of working experience in maintenance of Electrical Equipments such as Diesel generators, Transformers, UPS, ATS, Synchronization Panels and H Switch gears for Diploma holders.
~ONLY OUAI IFIED/SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS~
BY EMAIL (PREFERRED): email@example.com BY MAIL OR DELIVERED: AGA KHAN HOSPITAL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, P. O. BOX 2289, OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS ON 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2017
Source: Daily News September 21, 2017