JOB OPPORTUNITY AT NMB BANK, AUGUST 2017
Systems Analyst; Mobile Banking & Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)/CC
Job PurposeResponsible for second level support of Omni Channels system issues escalated from first level support team (systems & service monitoring) to ensure highest customer service availability and shortest time of resolution of issues of Omni Channel systems and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Cross-check, confirm and report availability of Omni Channel systems and services (systems hearth-check) every day morning.
- Monitoring and ensure utilization of Omni Channel systems resources (processors, memory, disk space & network) are within the acceptable thresholds (<80), otherwise take necessary upgrade measures in an effective manner without interrupting customer service.
- Ensure periodic backups / replication of database, application and configurations from live servers to Stand-by & Disaster Recovery (DR) servers are in place.
- Manage second level incidents and problems in an effective manner and to the highest service availability at the shortest time of resolving incidents.
- Report Omni Channel systems incidents to internal business stakeholders (Value Added Service, Alternative Channel, Reconciliation, Customer Contact / Call Center) as well as respective internal technical stakeholders (Data Center, Power, Network) and track issues until final resolution.
- Escalate incidents and problems to third level support and interact with system vendors and third party business partners to resolve systems and integrations / interfaces incidents.
- Implement continuous improvement / upgrades of all Omni Channel systems and integrations to ensure conformance with performance, capacity, security and regulatory requirements.
- Generate reconciliation files and share with respective users, internal and external.
- Ensure that all SMS notifications to customers for all Omni Channel transactions are successfully delivered to customers on time.
- Perform Disaster Recovery (DR) test procedures for Omni Channel systems between Primary and DR Data Centers, at least once every year.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Knowledge of banking software technologies & products in the market, especially Self-service delivery channel services, mobile banking technologies and cyber security.
- Knowledge of Database Management systems: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages: PL/SQL, XML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, Java / J2EE, .Net and HTML, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and IBM AIX Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and non-SOA based Middleware systems: JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere.
- Highly motivated and capable to work effectively within a multi-discipline team, as well as work independently.
- Ability to work with and support a very busy group; responsive and professional telephone etiquette.
- Network support and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Strong planning, organizing skills and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Strong management & leadership skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor in computer Science or related academic field.
- IT professional certifications in ITIL and Project Management.
- At least 3 years of relevant work/management experience in systems support, incident & problem management and Omni Channels systems & integrations support.
- Omni Channels banking Systems troubleshooting & support experience.
Location: Head Office