* Ensure that the education team produces high quality inputs as part of the development and maintenance of program-specific budget management tools, including but not limited to, activity plans, Gantt charts, procurement plans, financial forecasts, and budget vs. actuals;
* Actively and meaningfully participate in the Grant Management Meeting process;
* Provide training to program teams on IRC activities and education best practices;
* Liaise with HQ-based Technical Advisors on a regular basis to ensure technical assistance is provided when needed;
* Work closely with the Education Working Group and other relevant coordination structures, to ensure harmonized implementation approaches;
* Ensure the implementation of existing M&E systems, provide guidance where needed to improve the effectiveness of these systems and work to ensure output and impact data are captured and used to optimize program quality and identify efficiencies;
* Ensure that all internal and external reporting requirements are met, that reports are of a high quality and are submitted on time.