CAREERSThe International Medical and Technological University continues to strive towards its mission in providing quality education, research and service to the community to be among the best universities in Tanzania. To enhance this goal we are looking for outstanding professionals with demonstrated record in teaching, research and outreach.
In continuation of our staff recruitment advertisement of June 14, 2016 we invite applications globally from qualified candidates for the following positions.
1. Lecturer I Professor in Anatomy (Ph.D in Anatomy)
2. Lecturer I Professor in Physiology (Ph.D in Physiology)
3. Lecturer I Professor in Pathology (M.Med or Ph.D in Pathology)
4. Lecturer I Professor in Bio-chemistry (M.Sc or Ph.Din Bio-chemistry)
5. Lecturer I Professor in Nursing (M.Sc or Ph.D in Nursing)
6. Medical Specialist - Internal Medicine (M.Med (Internal Medicine)
7. Medical Specialist- OBGY (M.Med (OBGY)
8. Medical Specialist - Surgery (M.Med (Surgery)
9. Medical Specialist - Paediatrics (M.Med (Paeaiatrics)
10. Laboratory Technicians (Diploma in Laboratory Technology)
All these positions carry competitive salary and benefits consistent with university guidelines. For consideration send your complete application with a cover letter, current CV, three professional references, and passport details to the following. Based on qualifications and expereince an academic title (Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Associate professor or Professor) will be offered. Applications will be accepted till these positions are filled.
International Medical and Technological University,
Dar es Salaam.
IMTU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity at the work place.
NAFASI ZA AJIRA IMTU, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.