MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN ALGERIA FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR
2017/2018The Embassy of the Peoples of Democratic Republic of Algeria in Dar es salaam present its compliments to the ministry of foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation of the United Republic of Tanzania and has the honour to inform the latter that the Algerian Government has granted forty(40) scholarship for the Academic Year 2017/2018
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 40 Undergraduate scholarships tenable in Algeria for the academic year 2017/2018.
QUALIFICATIONS: Medicine, Dental Surgery and Pharmacy
• Have completed form six(Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education) at a date exceeding two years by September, 2017;
• Have obtained principal passes not below "C" in relevant subjects combinations;
• not admitted in higher education institution; and
• not more than 25 years old by September 2016.
QUALIFICATIONS: State Engineer in Navigation Science/State
Engineer in Naval mechanics
▪ Required Level: Baccalaureate (Form IV):Mathematics, Technical or Science + Finished 02 year university studies in Technology(admitted in 3rd year).
▪ Age Limit: 25 years
▪ Duration of studies: 03 years
▪ Start of studies: September 2017
▪ Language of studies: French and English
1. Bachelor degree(Licence) in Imamat
▪ Required Level: Baccalaureate (Form IV) or equivalent
▪ The candidate must have good knowledge of the holy Koran
▪ Duration of the Training:03 years
2. Imam preacher and /or Koran teacher
▪ Required Level: form IV or equivalent (lower secondary school)
▪ The candidate must have good knowledge of the Holy Koran
▪ Duration of the Training: 02 years
The Ministry of Religious Affairs and Wakfs reminds that any candidate's with an education level upper or lower than the required one for the two proposed diplomas will not be taken into consideration
MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
SO AS TO REACH HIM NOT LATER THAN 30TH JUNE, 2017.
NAFASI ZA SCHOLARSHIPS ALGERIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.