EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR SYSTEMS AUDITOR
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will work in the Internal Audit Department and report to Chief Internal Auditor. She/he will be responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the core banking system, internal control and risk assessment on Information Technology and Communication (ICT) systems.
1. Assist Chief Internal Auditor in developing Risk assessment and annual audit plan with emphasis on IT systems and application.
2. Assist Chief Internal Auditor in developing and implementing Internal auditing manual, policies, procedures and program.
3. Assist Chief Internal Auditor to maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit Department.
4. Assist team members to ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met.
5. Extract and analyze data from the banking core system and other bank records, including defining audit scope and tests for audit at fields works.
6. Conduct planned audit fieldwork in specifies are of IT in relations to Credit function, Operations, Legal and report on the findings and recommendations.
7. Review accuracy and efficiency of the bank accounting system and internal controls.
8. Monitor accuracy of data in different IT systems like core banking system and all other software used by the bank.
9. Keep Chief Internal Auditor regularly informed of the progress of the audit and exception issues related to IT.
10. Prepare audit work paper by documenting audit test and finding and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusion drawn.
11. Prepare the audit report after completion of audit work and submit to Chief Internal Auditor for review.
12. Ensure that audit reports and recommendations including those by the external auditors and BOT examiners are implemented.
13. Follow up and report on implementation of Internal, external and Bot Audit findings and recommendations
14. Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills with ability to write reports and documentation in a concise and focused style.
15. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or related discipline from recognized Institution.
2. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
3. Must possess a recognized professional accountancy qualification such as CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CISA or any other recognized accounting professional qualification.
4. At least three (3) years relevant experience in a recognized audit firm and/or commercial organization.
5. Possession of professional qualification of CISA is a must
6. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
7. Must be computer literate and possess programming knowledge.
8. Well-developed communication and presentation skills.
9. Banking computer skills.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.