EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Nature and scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Human Resources. She/he is responsible for safe keeping of the bank’s filed information as well as receiving, recording and dispatching of all mail to and from the bank.
1. To store and manage records, data and information.
2. To arrange records and documents in respective file cabinet in the registry.
3. To ensure timely filling of all incoming mail and routing same to respective officers.
4. To ensure that files are handled properly and returned to the registry after action by the responsible officer.
5. To keep records of incoming and outgoing mails.
6. To sort, list and arrange file records according to classification for easy retrieval.
7. To ensure a clean and properly arranged registry
8. To maintain security of documents (act as custodian) including files in the bank
9. To provide users and stakeholders records, data and information as and when required.
10. To maintain good working relationships with other divisions, departments and units as well as external stakeholders
11. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Records Management, Information Technology, Public Administration, Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
3. At least three (3) years relevant work experience in Records Management at a reputable institution
4. Analytical and report writing skills.
5. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
7. Must be computer literate
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.