EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR PROGRAMMER CUM BUSINESS ANALYST
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, eBanking Business Solutions. She/he will be responsible for ensuring that solutions for all eBanking challenges are managed and supported.
1. Responsible for business requirements gathering, analysis and translation of user requirements into requirement’s specifications usable to software developers. This includes but not limited to risk analysis and risk mitigation.
2. Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information based on business requirements and ensuring attainment of system change management procedures.
3. Make appropriate modifications through change management process.
4. Develop and implement Information Communication Technology (ICT) Strategy in order to facilitate and support smooth operations of the bank.
5. Provide support to advising Management on suitability of existing and future ICT software
6. Provide support to ensure planning and development of ICT systems is designed and carried out in compliance to bank’s policies, cost effective and efficient manner.
7. Provide support to overseeing designing and maintenance of procedures, rules and regulations for the development and application of ICT software.
8. Provide support in following up with service providers as per the signed service agreements.
9. Provide support in coordinating programming activities including system designing, documentation of procedures, and operation of computer and peripheral equipment.
10. Provide support on advising the management on computer training needs for bank employees.
11. Maintain good working relationships with other divisions, departments and units as well as external stakeholders.
12. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from a recognized Institution.
2. Masters Degree will be added advantage
3. Programming skills including but not limited to C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, PHP, JAVA, and HTML/XHTML.
4. Knowledge of Relational database systems such as MSSQL, MySQL, and Oracle.
5. Advanced knowledge on systems engineering concepts.
6. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in banking/financial or related institution.
7. Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
8. Must be a team player, very well self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
9. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.