EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR OFFICER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Business Development. She/he will be responsible for identifying and developing business relationships with prospective clients to achieve projected business and profitability.
1. Provide support to ensuring continuous provision of strategic leadership and proactive planning with regards to the Bank’s Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives.
2. Provide support to liaising with the Division of Human Resources and Administration in order to use the Open Performance Review and Assessment System to cascade and pursue the Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives from corporate level to individual level.
3. Provide support to driving different business engagements and initiatives across the Bank in conjunction with other Heads of Division, Departments and Units.
4. Provide support to promoting a pro – business mindset and culture in the Bank’s environment.
5. Provide support to developing, orchestrating and implementing effective internal and external business strategies.
6. Provide support to coordinating the strategic performance planning process across the Bank .
7. Provide support to monitoring and evaluating corporate performance on regular basis.
8. Maintain good working relationships with other divisions, zones and departments and units as well as external stakeholders.
9. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
3. At least three (3) years relevant work experience in business development and planning or relationship banking at a reputable institution.
4. Analytical and report writing skills.
5. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
7. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.