EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER – SECURITIES AND DOCUMENTATION
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will work in the Directorate of Legal and Secretariat Services and report to the Manager, Securities and Documentation. She/he will be involved in all legal matters related to loan and credit applications including documentation, security perfection and loan recoveries
1. Collation of all information required for drafting of facilities’ letters, security documents and other documentations as required.
2. Check all legal issues pertaining to loan applications before, during and after approval to ensure the bank’s interests are safeguarded.
3. Prepare, execute, register, monitor loan documents, statutory registrations and ensure fulfilment of pre-disbursement conditions.
4. Assist in ensuring that borrowers fulfill all statutory requirements, terms and conditions in the loan agreements at all times.
5. Ensure that annual fees for all the security documents (i.e. Certificate of titles, car registration cards, insurance policies, etc.) are promptly paid by clients.
6. Liaise with the Loan Workout Department in all recovery processes from issuing of demand letters, statutory notices and appointment of law firms where applicable for instituting civil cases.
7. Provision of business advisory services and transactional structures from negotiations stage, preparation of MOUs, due diligence and KYC.
8. Investigate statutory registers to determine legal status of loan applicants, securities and borrowing capacities.
9. Prepare information and report that conditions precedent to disbursement has been fulfilled as per the respective agreement.
10. Ensure that borrowers fulfill all terms and conditions in the loan agreements at all times.
11. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor degree in Law (LL.B) from a recognized University/Institution.
2. LL.M in commercial law will be an added advantage.
3. Must be a Registered Advocate with a valid practicing certificate.
4. At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a reputable institution.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to prepare legal documents in a concise and focused style.
6. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.