EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Internal Auditor. She/he will be responsible for ensuring that all accounting, financial, operational and other systems are adequate in design and effective in operations, to ensure that laid down procedures of the bank are being followed.
1. Participate in the Planning & budgeting process of the activities to be carried out by internal audit during the year.
2. Conduct audit assignments on various operational areas of the bank and produce reports on the findings.
3. Participate in the preparation and updating of the internal audit manual, audit policies, procedures and systems.
4. Review, appraise and report on the soundness, adequacy and application of financial management and risk mitigation control procedures.
5. Conduct special audits and investigations and present the report to the Chief Internal Auditor.
6. Analyse data for evidence of deficiencies in control, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance with approved management policies.
7. Ensure that audit reports and recommendations including those by the external auditors and BOT examiners are implemented.
8. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Commerce or related discipline from a recognized Institution.
2. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
3. Must possess a recognized professional accountancy qualification such as CPA(T), ACCA, ACA or any other recognized accounting professional qualification.
4. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in banking/financial or related institution.
5. Good knowledge of banking policies and practices.
6. Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills with ability to write reports and documentation in a concise and focused style.
7. Must be a team player, very well self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
8. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
9. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.