EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR ICT SECURITY OFFICER
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Hardware and Network Administration. She/he will be responsible for ICT security design, implementation, documentation and performance tuning of bank systems. She/he will be responsible for ensuring all systems are in line with information security requirements of the bank, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the ICT Security Industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
1. Coordinate development and implementation of information and Communication Technology (ICT) strategy in order to facilitate and support smooth operations for the bank.
2. Participate in advising Management on suitability of existing and new security solutions in ICT infrastructure.
3. Responsible for ICT security assessment including penetration testing, prioritization of ICT risks and identification of relevant security controls for implementation in the ICT infrastructure.
4. Responsible for designing, implementation, and documentation of ICT security solutions within the bank.
5. Ensure that planning and development of ICT security solutions is designed and carried out in an orderly, cost effective and efficient manner.
6. Ensure that all new implementations of security solutions are in-line with the bank’s security requirements; and that certified best practice is always followed.
7. Ensure confidentiality and integrity of data at rest or while in transit between end point devices, servers and other systems including outsourced systems.
8. Manage bank network security infrastructure including firewalls, routers and switches
9. Establish, maintain and manage user’s accounts, installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
10. Oversee the designing and maintenance of procedures, rules and regulations for the development and application of the ICT infrastructure.
11. Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
12. Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
13. Develop an in-house database and other programmes to ensure safe custody of data and information.
14. Manage the DR site and computer host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as router, switches, UPS (uninterrupted power system) and fire protection system etc.
15. Support the helpdesk for appropriate level requests.
16. Ensure employees compliance with appropriate legislation, Financial Regulations and ICT Policies
17. Monitor and manage significant security issues/breaches, taking remedial action where possible.
18. Monitor and ensure that appropriate levels of security exist in the bank’s network infrastructure and application systems.
19. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree in a Computer Science from a recognized Institution.
2. Post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
3. Possession of at least three (3) years’ work experience in ICT security field.
4. Knowledge of ICT security solutions and application systems suitable for a Development Finance Institution or commercial banking services.
5. Professional industry certification (CISM, Certified Ethical Hacker, CCNA security, MCSE, or/and CCNP).
6. Experience in networking systems and network security.
7. Advanced technical skill on Ms Exchange 2016, Windows 2008 or 2012 Active directory (AD) servers (configuration and management of AD servers, server replication, domain and sub domains creation, etc.).
8. Advanced skills on router, switch and firewall configurations.
9. Advanced skills on voice messaging routing and IP Phone configurations.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.