EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Payments and Data Assurance. She/he is required to be keen and ensure attention to the details while at the same time ensuring that transactions are timely processed. She/he must have excellent communication skills and a good writing skill for reports preparation.
1. Process all financial transactions for the bank and managed funds ensuring they are correctly and timely accounted for through the banking system to facilitate correct reporting.
2. Handle service providers’ payments on continuous basis.
3. Handle all taxes related to services including Value Added Tax, withholding tax, excise duty, stamp duty and payroll taxes ensuring that they are correctly calculated, accounted for and timely paid.
4. Handle accounting of payroll and preparing related reports.
5. Ensure that all bank’s income from own activities and managed funds is correctly and timely accounted for.
6. Process transactions related to Funding operations including confirmations and settlement of the counterparty commitments in a timely manner.
7. Account for all bank’s receivables.
8. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related discipline from recognized Institution.
2. Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
3. Must possess a recognized professional accountancy qualification such as Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) Registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
4. Minimum of three (3) years working experience at a reputable institution.
5. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
7. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.