EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
PRINCIPAL OFFICER, BOARD AND MANAGEMENT SECRETARIAT
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will work in the Directorate of Legal and Secretariat Services and report to the Manager, Board and Management Secretariat. She/he will be involved in all matters related to the Board Secretariat, Management and its Committees.
1. Assist in the preparation of the Board and its Committees to facilitate corporate governance.
2. Provide secretarial services to the Board, Management and other Committee meetings.
3. Maintain the Board almanac and ensuring implementation of Board and its Committees Charters.
4. Coordinate matters pertaining to the administration of the Board’s affairs, Board appointments, meetings and all related issues as required by law.
5. Provide secretarial services to the bank’s subsidiaries and other affiliated institutions as and when required.
6. Facilitate incorporation of special project vehicles for the pipeline projects including provision of legal advices.
7. Assist in handling the Annual General Meetings of the bank and its subsidiaries.
8. Maintain action log for follow up on decisions by the Board and Management made via resolutions.
9. Liaise with Companies Registrar (BRELA) in filing annual returns and other statutory returns.
10. Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors.
11. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B) and LL.M in commercial law obtained from a recognized Institution.
2. Must be a Registered Advocate with a valid practicing certificate.
3. Minimum of 4 years working experience, in related function at a reputable institution.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to prepare legal documents in a concise and focused style.
5. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.