UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Tender No. ME/022/2016/2017/G/28
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF BACKUP SOLAR POWER SYSTEM FOR
PO – RALG DATA CENTER
INVITATION FOR TENDER1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared in Tender Portal on 3rd August, 2016 & Procurement Journal Issue Vol IX – No. 38 dated September 20, 2016.
2. The Government of Tanzania through the President’s Office Regional Administration and Local Government has received grant from the Global Partnership for Education (GPE) towards the cost of Literacy & Numeracy Education Support (LANES) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to cover eligible payments under the contract for Supply and Installation of Backup Solar Power System for PO – RALG Data center.
3. The Permanent Secretary, President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government now invites sealed tenders from eligible Manufactures and suppliers to supply and install as tabulated below: Tenderers shall quote for all items. Tenderers not quoting for all items and quantities will be considered non – responsive and rejected for evaluation.
4. Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents at the office of the Secretary, Ministerial Tender Board, President’s Office Regional Administration and Local Government, P. O. Box 1923, Mkapa Building, Ground Floor, Room No. 02, Dodoma, Tanzania from 09:00 hours to 15:00 hours on Mondays to Fridays except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Tender Document(s) in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 150,000.00 (Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Fifty Thousand Only). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Permanent Secretary, President’s Office - Regional Administration & Local Government.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of TZS 5,000,000.00 (Tanzanian Shillings Five Million Only) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency, clearly addressed to the Permanent Secretary, President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government
8. All tenders in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the following address; Secretary of the Ministerial Tender Board, President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government, 8th Avenue / Hospital Road, Mkapa Building, Ground Floor, Room No. 02, P.O. Box 1923, Dodoma, Tanzania at or before Wednesday June 22, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. local time. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government Conference Hall, Mkapa Building, Ground Floor, Dodoma, Tanzania.
9. Late Tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, and tenders not received, tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
PRESIDENT’S OFFICE – REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION
AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
NAFASI ZA TENDA TAMISEMI JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.