VACANCIESMarie Stopes Tanzania (MST) is the Non-Governmental Organization dully registered under the law of Tanzania, and it is centered in a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MST is a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 46 countries worldwide. MST's goal is to improve quality of life in Tanzania by dramatically improving access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
We are looking for Executive Members for the following roles;
DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES- DAR ES SALAAM
The Director of Health Services is a key member of the Executive Management Team and is responsible for bringing modern project management, health service delivery, business and marketing approaches to the organisation's operations in order to achieve financial sustainability and the effective management and growth of high-quality static and mobile service delivery throughout Tanzania.
The Director of Health Services will work collaboratively with other EMT members to achieve MST's objectives. The Outreach Lead, Clinics Lead and Projects Lead report to the Director of Health Services. The post requires frequent travel within Tanzania.
- Business Development and Planning;
- Fundraising I New Business Development;
- Channels I Programme Management;
- Financial Management;
- Clinical Standards and Client Care;
- Team Leadership and Development;
- Monitoring and Feedback.
- University Degree in Business Administration or Health Sciences;
- Postgraduate qualification in the field will be an added advantage;
- Desirable: Additional qualifications in business or marketing.
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior management position, preferably in management of health and I or reproductive health & family planning services delivery;
- At least 5 years' experience in managing multi-tiered management structures of medical professionals, community health outreach teams, M&E, and project development teams;
- Proven track record of large, diverse and remotely located teams' management and leadership skills of not less than 5 years in a senior management position;
- Minimum 3 years' experience participating in or leading research processes including project design, management design and budget development;
- Proven track record of successful fund raising and managing government and donor relationships and expectations;
- Proven track record of large, complex projects design, implementation, M&E and reporting.
THE DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING CDS & M)-DAR ES SALAAM
The Director of Sales & Marketing CDS & M) is a key member of the Executive Management Team (EMT). The person in this strategic position is responsible for the leadership, planning and coordination of the overall marketing strategy based, among other things, on the globally recognized marketing mix theory and the tools made available by Marie Stopes International (MSI). S/he is also responsible for all matters relating to the creation of demand, marketing, and innovation and guiding implementation of strategies within Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) to align with strategic priorities.
The Director of Sales & Marketing CDS & M) reports to the Country Director of MST and will work collaboratively with other EMT members to achieve MST's objectives. The Social Marketing Manager, External Relations Lead and Client Contact Centre Coordinator report to the DS & M. The post requires frequent travel within Tanzania.
- Business Development and Planning;
- Brand and Organizational Promotion;
- Social Marketing;
- Clinics Promotion;
- Resources Mobilization;
- Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Client Contact (Call) Centre Operations;
- Team Leadership and Development.
- University degree in Marketing/ Business Administration, or equivalent qualification;
- Master degree in Marketing/ Business Administration, or post graduate qualification will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a similar position in marketing, communication and I or sales with an international NGO, or in the private sector (preferably an international company);
- Management leadership of a successful Social Marketing programme;
- Proven experience in managing operations at a senior management level;
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a member of a senior management team;
- Experience in private commercial and I or non-governmental sector;
- Experience in marketing products and I or ideas for the youth demographic segment;
- Passionate about improving access to health information and services;
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili, both oral and written;
- Proven ability to train and develop others.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
Kinyonga Street - Mwenge
Dar es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991/4
NAFASI ZA AJIRA/KAZI MARIE STOPES TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.